How do we price our standard home designs?
Our website provides pricing for our homes that states “Starting Price From”. This price provides you with a guide to see what is going to work with your budget.
The starting from price includes, and makes the following assumptions:
- final fixed price contract value is subject to final council approval & supplier price fluctuations between now & when your HIA Contract document is prepared
- maximum fall over the site of 1000mm if using elevated floor OR 300mm fall if using a concrete slab, soil type being A, S or M
- wall cladding being Colorbond® corrugated in horizontal OR cement sheet based product such as James Hardie Scyon™ (including painting)
- building site being less than 50km road distance from Sorell (outside 50km POA)
- all town service connections such as water, sewer, phone & storm water within 12 metres of the dwelling
- No allowance for BAL, rock breaker / rock removal, brick facade, driveway or landscaping
As there are many variables when building a new home, we like to quote each job on an individual basis so that we include the items that are required as well as those items that you wish to have. It is your home after all!
Why not call us today to discuss your dream home. You will be pleasantly surprised as to what we can achieve. Call 1300 737 910.